Red Dead Redemption 2 Micah’s Revolver is a Pistol Weapon Type, which is ideal for hunting Small and Moderate Animals. This weapons best stats are Rate of Fire 3.2/4 (Best) and Reload 2.8/4 (Good) and its lowest stats being Damage 1.5/4 (Weak).
Micah’s Revolver Stats and Gunsmith cost
Animal sizes you should hunt with the Micah’s Revolver
- At some point, the words Vengeance is hereby mine were etched into the barrel.
- This gun has an ammo capacity of six rounds, and can use Regular, High Velocity, Split Point, Express and Explosive revolver ammo.
- This previously belonged to Micah Bell, but he wont be needing it anymore.
- 'This old Double-Action Revolver features a blackened steel frame and a custom red-and-black skull grip.
- Belonged to outlaw Micah Bell.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Micah’s Revolver How to Get
Locations where you can find Micah’s Revolver.
|Name||How to unlock|
|Micah’s Revolver||Return to the location of the final shootout at the top of Mount Hagen after “American Venom”, Epilogue 2 - Pick up the gun from the frozen corpse.|
Micah’s Revolver Ammunition
Micah’s Revolver ammo types.
|High Velocity Cartridge|
|Split Point Cartridge|
|Recipe Name||Ingredients||Where to find||Description|
|Split Point Cartridge||– 1x Hunting Knife – 1x Regular Cartridge||Received at the start of Chapter 2||+ 5 Damage | + 10 Accuracy|
|Explosive Cartridge||– 1x Express Cartridge – 1x Animal Fat||Received at the start of Chapter 2||+ 25 Damage | Explosive Effect|
Micah’s Revolver Components
Weapon modifications you can purchase at the Gunsmith to improve your weapon stats and performance.
Micah’s Revolver Styles
Weapon customizations you can purchase at the Gunsmith to change the look of your best weapons.
|Stock Style||Hazelnut||Olive||Walnut||Pebble||Tobacco||Brick Red||Chestnut||Chocolate|
Other Pistol Weapons
See more RDR2 guides